1. Please arrive to your appointment with clean lashes. Thoroughly remove all eye makeup.
2. If you are a contact wearer, remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment.
3. Plan to set aside 2-3 hours for your initial full set lash appointment
4. The process of applying Eyelash extensions is a delicate procedure that requires clients to remain still. Therefore, talking, checking text messages can not be accommodated during the eyelash extension application. Adhering to these instructions will ensure that you get the best results from your treatment.
5. Clients who are not able to lay down for 2 or more hours are not good candidates for eyelash extensions. Persons with any disease/disorder that causes shaking or twitching of the eyes, hormonal imbalance, diabetes, thyroid patients, chemotherapy or eye surgery within the last 6 months, or those with extremely oily skin are also not candidates for eyelash extensions.
6. Please avoid drinking excessive amounts of caffeine prior to your appointment, as caffeine can cause the eye lids to twitch.
After Your Lash Appointment
1. You will be sent home with an aftercare instruction card, please read it thoroughly.
2. Avoid showering and steamy environments 24 hours after your appointment.
3. Do not use eyelash curlers or perm/ tint the extensions. This will break the bond and/or crease the extension permanently.
4. Do not attempt to remove any of the lash extensions by pulling. If lash removal is required, schedule an appointment for removal. Removal fee may be applicable
5. Use only an oil-free cleanser to remove makeup and be sure to clean your lashes (after the first 24 hours). You will be shown how to properly clean your lashes after application. Proper cleansing is important to avoid Blepharitis.
6. Allergic reaction to eyelash extensions is rare, but it does happen. Allergic reactions occur due to the bonding agent in lash extension adhesive. Signs of an allergy include red, swollen, itchy eyelids or extreme redness of the eyes. If you have an allergic reaction to the adhesive you will experience it within 48 hours after application. It is possibe to develop an allergy to the adhesive even after you have had successful application of lashes in the past.
7. To keep lash extensions looking full and fluffy, fills are recommended every 2 to 3 weeks.